May 27, 2012

Make Your PC Speaks Whatever You Want


In my last funny trick post I have told you how to hack facebook or any other website. As I have told you this was just a funny trick by using javascript. today I am going to tell you another funny trick that is whatever you types in notepad your PC will speak that. You don't need any software for this just follow the simple steps.


Steps :

Step 1 : Open Notepad. Copy & Paste Following code in it.

                CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I Love You"


Step 2 : Save this file with a.vbs

That's It. Now Double Click on that notepad file you will hear the sound. You can change the text 'I Love You' with your text that you want to hear from your PC.

Your comments are appreciated for this funny trick

If You Like The Information Show Your Response By Clicking LIKE Button.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More